Street drums - Workshop
Early childhood / CPE - Daycare
- More than 6000 workshops given to date throughout Quebec
- 100% participatory workshops
- Each child has their own instrument
- Approach that contributes to musical awakening gently while stimulating artistic creativity, sensory motor skills, listening, teamwork, concentration and coordination.
- Monthly and occasional workshops
- Several themes
Musical Introduction Workshop
The facilitator will demonstrate several musical instruments. Children can also try out a variety of instruments.
Instruments available: Rain stick, Frog, Tic Tac drum, Triangle, Indonesian instruments, Double sound block, Boomwhakers, Chroma Notes and more !
- Musical games and Body Perc
- Determine the bass and treble sounds of certain instrument
- Vocalize Do-Ré-Mi-Fa-Sol-La-Si-Do
- Shades (Volume) and Tempo (Speed)
Age: 0 to 8 years old children
Drum box (Cajon) Workshop